Hey there, I’m Caitlin!
I’m the writer, editor and creator of this blog, Big World, Small Girl. What makes me happiest is creating something great and connecting with passionate people.
Why Limit Happy to Just One Hour?
Connecting with passionate people, most commonly over a few great drinks is what I love. And lucky for me, it’s exactly what I do with this beer blog! Big World, Small Girl is me telling the story of the individuals behind Austin’s craft beer community.
I’ve meet some cool people in the craft beer and spirits community. From homebrewers, photographers, brewers, to beer event podcasters, they’ve all had great stories and most have become friends. This blog is here to share those adventures and experiences with Austin, Texas, and the enitre craft beer world.
Follow my Facebook page, to stay up-to-date with my interviews, brewery guides, giveaways, and other fun Craft Beer experiences in Austin. You can also find Big World, Small Girl on Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter!
Interested in partnering with Big World, Small Girl? Let’s talk!
Email me at Caitlin [at] BigWorldSmallGirl.com or use the form below
Random, but Important Facts about Big World, Small Girl:
– My favorite beers are Ambers/Vienna Lagers, I’m big fan of sours too.
– Vienna Lager by Devil’s Backbone in my home state of Virginia is my all-time favorite.
– When I’m not blogging, I’m helping companies with their social media, digital marketing and SEO, or writing content for their site.
– There was once a time when Coors Light was my favorite beer.
– I don’t know how to throw a frisbee.
– I just moved to Austin summer of 2016, but I have been dreaming about it since fall of 2013.
– I’m more than happy to give brewery and craft beer recommendations! Message me if you need help.
– I collect stickers and koozies and have an obscene, constantly growing amount of both!