Big World, Small Girl
Craft Beer & Booze Blogger | Good Beer & Great Adventures
Hey there! I’m Caitlin, writer, editor and creator of this blog, Big World, Small Girl. What makes me happiest is creating something great and connecting with passionate people.
Which lucky for me, is exactly what I do with this blog! Big World, Small Girl is me telling the story of the individuals behind Austin’s craft beer community.
I’ve meet some cool people in the craft beer and alcoholic beverage community. From homebrewers, photographers, brewers, to beer event podcasters, they’ve all had great stories and most have become friends. This place is here to share those adventures and experiences with the rest of Austin and the craft beer world. Cheers!
Interested in partnering with Big World, Small Girl? Let’s talk!
Email me at Caitlin@BigWorldSmallGirl.com
Follow my Facebook page, to stay up-to-date with my interviews, brewery guides, giveaways, and other fun Craft Beer experiences in Austin. You can also find Big World, Small Girl on Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter!
Poem written by David of Typewriter Rodeo, May 2017
Random, but Important Facts about Big World, Small Girl:
– My favorite beers are Ambers/Vienna Lagers, I’m big fan of sours too.
– Vienna Lager by Devil’s Backbone in my home state of Virginia is my all-time favorite.
– When I’m not blogging, I’m helping companies with their social media, digital marketing and SEO, or writing content for their site.
– There was once a time when Coors Light was my favorite beer.
– I don’t know how to throw a frisbee.
– I just moved to Austin summer of 2016, but I have been dreaming about it since fall of 2013.
– I’m more than happy to give brewery and craft beer recommendations! Message me if you need help.
– I collect stickers and koozies and have an obscene, constantly growing amount of both!