Discovering each country’s unique food and drinks is, hands-down, one of the best parts of traveling. Even though Belize is a tiny country of about 300,000 in Central America, it’s a huge fusion of several unique cultures. These cultures come through in their dishes. Traditional Belize foods and drinks include an incredible amount of local, fresh seafood options (if you love Lobster hit Belize up during season for great prices of fresh lobsters) that pairs perfectly with the ever-flowing Caribbean rum punch and Belikin Beer.
I’m Caitlin, an Austin-based blogger sharing adventures, stories, and interviews from your favorite breweries and drinks. 🍻 Join me
SEARCH THE BLOG
- The Rodeo’s in Town! Guide to Rodeo Austin 2019
- I’m Going on a Texas Brewery Road Trip!
- The Complete List of Austin-Area Breweries and Brewpubs (Spring 2019)
- 35 Dog-Friendly Bars and Restaurants in Austin, Texas
- Apples of Our Eyes: a Guide to Austin Cider
- Things to Do for Valentine’s Day in Austin
- South Austin Brewery Guide | Big World, Small Girl
- Beer Here, and There: January 25, 2019