Discovering each country’s unique food and drinks is, hands-down, one of the best parts of traveling. Even though Belize is a tiny country of about 300,000 in Central America, it’s a huge fusion of several unique cultures. These cultures come through in their dishes. Traditional Belize foods and drinks include an incredible amount of local, fresh seafood options (if you love Lobster hit Belize up during season for great prices of fresh lobsters) that pairs perfectly with the ever-flowing Caribbean rum punch and Belikin Beer.
I’m Caitlin, an Austin-based blogger sharing adventures, stories, and interviews from your favorite breweries and drinks. 🍻 Join me!
SEARCH THE BLOG
- Making Beer Cocktails with Grape-Based Spirit, RAYS Spirit
- Beer Festival 101
- The Perfect Weekend Getaway in Wild & Wonderful Morgantown, West Virginia
- The Complete List of Austin-Area Breweries and Brewpubs (Summer 2019)
- 29 Non-Beer Related Things to Know About Me
- 9 Texas Hill Country Breweries That Are 100% Worth the Drive
- Barks for Beers 2019: Dogs, Craft Beer, and a Good Cause
- I Tasted 250 Different Texas Craft Beers in the Last 9 Days– Here are my Favorites