Since I’ve been moved from my hometown in Southwest Virginia, the area has caught onto the same craft beer bug I have. And let me tell you what nothing makes me happier to see how the area is coming alive. So if you’re traveling to the area, or looking for the next hot spot for craft beer, here’s the a guide to the 8 Roanoke breweries calling this area home.
I’m Caitlin, an Austin-based blogger sharing adventures, stories, and interviews from your favorite breweries and drinks. 🍻 Join me!
SEARCH THE BLOG
- Making Beer Cocktails with Grape-Based Spirit, RAYS Spirit
- Beer Festival 101
- The Perfect Weekend Getaway in Wild & Wonderful Morgantown, West Virginia
- The Complete List of Austin-Area Breweries and Brewpubs (Summer 2019)
- 29 Non-Beer Related Things to Know About Me
- 9 Texas Hill Country Breweries That Are 100% Worth the Drive
- Barks for Beers 2019: Dogs, Craft Beer, and a Good Cause
- I Tasted 250 Different Texas Craft Beers in the Last 9 Days– Here are my Favorites