I don’t want you to have a bad trip. I don’t want you lugging around 50 pounds of stuff you don’t need. I don’t want you losing your luggage and spending the first few days of vacation dealing with airline call centers. So to share some of my knowledge I gathered up my favorite travel gear that I never travel without.
I’m Caitlin, an Austin-based blogger sharing adventures, stories, and interviews from your favorite breweries and drinks. 🍻 Join me!
SEARCH THE BLOG
- Making Beer Cocktails with Grape-Based Spirit, RAYS Spirit
- Beer Festival 101
- The Perfect Weekend Getaway in Wild & Wonderful Morgantown, West Virginia
- The Complete List of Austin-Area Breweries and Brewpubs (Summer 2019)
- 29 Non-Beer Related Things to Know About Me
- 9 Texas Hill Country Breweries That Are 100% Worth the Drive
- Barks for Beers 2019: Dogs, Craft Beer, and a Good Cause
- I Tasted 250 Different Texas Craft Beers in the Last 9 Days– Here are my Favorites